Body matches

2001-10-16 08:20:57
Can someone point me to an example of matching a string in the body of a message. It could match the header too if needed. Body for sure though. I searched for "body match" in the archives but found many more hits on MATCH and nothing useful.

Thanks
 Justin

Justin Shore, ES-SS ES-SSR      Pittsburg State University
Network & Systems Manager       Kelce 157Q
Office of Information Systems   Pittsburg, KS 66762
Voice: (620) 235-4606           Fax: (620) 235-4545
http://www.pittstate.edu/ois/

Warning:  This message has been quadruple Rot13'ed for your protection.