Re: Oops

2001-10-30 18:10:39

What you'll have to do first is make sure your mail server software
is set up to use procmail for local delivery.  Read the instructions
for your software to find out how to do that.

As for the config file, it would be more like /etc/procmailrc or
/usr/local/etc/procmailrc, depending on your operating system.  The
rc files with the dot are used in users' home directories.