Re: Trying to bounce mail after-the-fact with procmail/formail

2001-11-05 23:44:56

One tip that wasn't mentioned was ... to have your MTA reprocess every
message in a mailbox based on the header information, you can probably:

# cat mailbox | formail -s sendmail -t

I haven't actually tried this, so you should test this on a small box
of dummy messages to yourself before trying it on the big mailbox.

As for repayment ... become an expert, and help the rest of us out when
we have our own problems.  :)  Or just send beer.