Re: procmail source documentation

2001-11-06 11:54:32
At 16:13 2001-11-06 +0530,
shegde(_at_)hamsadvani(_dot_)serc(_dot_)iisc(_dot_)ernet(_dot_)in wrote:

  I am woking in Indian Insttute of science and I need to modify procmail
application for our internal use.Could you please give me information
regarding where I can get source code documentation or block diagram
explanation of source code.

<drum roll>

        <http://www.procmail.org>

The source code is freely downloadable. Also, depending on whether you're looking at making an organized modification, or a quick hack, there is a procmail developers mailing list (info SHOULD be at the website). FAQs and other resources are also there.