Forwarding Rule?

2001-11-08 12:23:37
Hi folks;

I need to come up with a rule to handle the following:

Givens:
        -email is being delivered to: joe(_at_)somedomain(_dot_)com
-a file of domains which may send mail to this address (Say: $HOME/AcceptedDomains)

I want to:

If email comes in to joe(_at_)somedomain(_dot_)com, and the Sender's domain is listed in AcceptedDomains, I want to forward the mail to joe(_at_)anotherdomain(_dot_)com

If the Sender's domain is NOT listed in that file, I want to modify the subject line to read PROCMAIL REJECT: <Original Subject Here>, and forward the mail to postmaster(_at_)anotherdomain(_dot_)com

Suggestions?