help!!! auto replay and redierct

2001-11-08 14:01:50
We are going to change our domain from abc.com to xyz.com.
We want to rediect all the emails to abc.com to xyz.com, meanwhile, we want
send an auto-replay to the sender and tell them we change our domain name.

I have installed procmail (V3.22) and integrated it with sendmail (8.10.2) by useing

mailer(`procmail')dnl
and
mailertable:
abc.com       procmail:/etc/procmailrc

But I'm newbie to procmail, I don't know how to write the script "procmailrc"
to achiveve what we want:
1. rediect all emails to abc.com to xyz.com for ALL users
2. sent an auto replay to the senders and tell them we change our domain

Please give me an example, thanks very very much.

Paul