[OT]: Hey Dallman Ross and David Tamkin - can you read this now?

2001-11-10 13:15:39
Sorry to bug  you (and everyone else on the  list) with this silliness
again, but I'd like to be sending  in a format that is appropriate for
the list.

This  message is  signed, but  is being  sent in  a 'pgp  traditional'
format  that  should be  readable.  It  seems  this format  is  pretty
strongly deprecated, but I guess that doesn't mean unused, right?

Anyway, I  hope this works. If  not, I'll just  add a hook to  turn of
autosigning to this list altogether.

Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc               leblanc(_at_)keyslapper(_dot_)org
http://www.keyslapper.org                     Ô¿Ô¬

Magnetism, n.:
  Something acting upon a magnet.