Not really sure if the problem is postfix or procmail, but ...

2001-11-14 13:28:51
I don't seem to be able to get procmail to run properly.  I've added
procmail to my Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 system. Previous to procmail, I was just
having postfix deliver to maildir format mailboxes in home directories.

When I installed procmail, I changed postfix's main.cf so that there is now
a line that says:

mailbox_command = /usr/bin/procmail

Then I followed the tutorial at
http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/ to create my first
.procmailrc and recipes, and tried to run it.

Everything is now delivered to /var/spool/mail (which I found out by looking
at the procmail log, which, I guess, means that procmail is definitely
running).

Can someone help me figure out what's going on here?

Thanks!

Jen