Integrating with sendmail - problems

2001-11-23 04:48:55
Hi,
  We've had procmail working fine for 18 months, and now we want to set it
up again on another machine, and run into problems.
Sendmail appears not to be using procmail - in that the script that
.procmailrc pipes the message to just does a touch, and no file is
generated.  I can't find any logs (VERBOSE=on is set in the .procmailrc
file).
I'm assuming I've done something wrong in the sendmail.cf file (which is
basically copied from the other machine).  Our sendmail.cf file is at
www.online-bills.com/sendmail/sendmail.cf.

If anyone could give me any pointers, I'd be most grateful!

Best Regards,
Dave.

_____

Online Bills Ltd