Re: Virus? (Part 2, Audio/X-WAV 39KB)

2001-11-27 14:00:09
At 14:47 2001-11-27 -0500, Hermann Wecke wrote:
Anyone is receiving this virus worm???

        1. You should identify the worm before making an inquiry.  It helps
        immensley when the person who has the worm in their posession has
        taken the time to identify it and provide the name of the worm.

        2. I don't want to seem like a hardass here, but you really should
        make an attempt to read this list before posting.  If you did, you
        might have noticed that all seven of the posts over the 24 hours
        immediatley preceeding yours were about this very worm and discussed
        a script for it.  These messages carry in their subject, the name of
        the worm, which is where #1 might serve you well - knowing these
        other posts provided the answer you sought.

Any possible recipe in mind?

        Already posted, see #2 above.

[snip - thankfully, the virus itself wasn't actually sent (for which you'd have been duly smacked) - but then, neither was there any MIME separators which would ne necessary to effectively ID the attachment]