Re: [procmail] RE: reprocessing mail

2001-12-06 09:33:59
On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, Dallman Ross wrote:

dead link ... frown

Works easily for me.  Anyway, here is a copy of the page source.  Save it to
a text file named something.html and then click on it to open it in the
browser.

/me bad and too quick on the reply ...

there was a trailing period on the link -- I highlighted and
pasted -- and did not see it ... (too small a font on browser
location box -- and there is no configuration option to vary
its size)

... sorry about the false report.

OT

I had read these, and other 'Considered harmful's' over the
years --- the Reply-To considered harmful comes to mind as a
nice rant, as well.  Any other favorites with relevance to
procmail issues ... ?

-- Russ