Re: Executing programs in a procmail script

2001-12-10 10:44:40
There's no need to preset DUMMY to null; just use an unset variable.

Right - but setting the variable to null first guarantees that it is an
unset variable.  For people as dumb as me, that's a worthwhile overhead!

Oh, I'd strongly recommend getting rid of that `c' flag.  If mkdir succeeds,
you'll get launch a clone and get a double delivery.

Yes, that was just dumb.  The empty action is never going to deliver, so
the c is valueless and worse.

Martin
--
Martin McCarthy                 /</                  PGP key available
    `Procmail Companion'        \>\  http://www.ancient-scotland.co.uk