Re: Procmail: Out of memory as I tried to allocate...

2001-12-11 04:55:07
On Tue, 2001-12-11 at 10:46, Santiago Vila wrote:
:0
$MONTH/Inbox/

The Debian package has the following changelog entry:

  * README.Maildir: Do not use locking on the example recipe,
    since it's wrong to do so in this case.

Thanks Santiago,

  But unfortunate it didn't help, getting same error.
Now I've changed every entry which uses the Maildir to :0

  Is there anything I need to do to remove the lockfile or
something?

Need to run,
  orjan persson.

--
     [x] icq - 496723     [x] url - fobie.net