Re: mailbounce tool

2001-12-13 05:39:48
From: Paul Chvostek <paul(_at_)it(_dot_)ca>

Oh, that's *brilliant*.  :-)  Thank you!  I had completely forgotten
about EXITCODE.

I don't have a test system to try this on at the moment....  Would
EXITCODE be as effective on a sendmail system that was launching
procmail out of .forward files?  Does the return value from a piped
command make its way back to the MTA?

On the system I'm writing from it doesn't make it back.  I think
it depends on the MTA's specific configuration.

--
dman