Re: procmail and virus

2001-12-13 13:27:44

      Thanks Lars, I didn't know that metamail is unmaintained and
      it is very disappointing me.  Now, we have big dilemma, on one
      hand metamail dosen't deal with multipart/alternative on the other
      hand reformime dosen't deal with uuencode (I think(?)).  Are we

 According the man page, it deals with base64 and QP encoding only :-/

      going to load two proccess for one email message? uudecode and/or
      reformime just for beckup?   Yet, my solution is:

              grep -i -v "multipart/alternative" $MESSAGE | metamail ...

      It works; Nice and satisfactory  (:-)

 _Very_ interesting solution!! :-)

      The antivirus (F-prot in my case) can recognize VBS from a message.