converting smtp mail text to mbox?

2001-12-15 11:56:00
Hey all.  I have a wierd problem.

I have a mailbox in an odd  format. Well, smtp mail text format. Turns
out I hosed a recipe and dumped  a couple days worth of mail into this
file. The only  difference as far as  I can tell is  that messages are
not  separated  by the  "From  someone(_at_)somewhere  day mon  date  time"
header. can procmail or formail translate this file to mbox format? it
contains about 80 messages, or I'd just do it by hand.

Thanks
Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc               leblanc(_at_)keyslapper(_dot_)org
http://www.keyslapper.org                     ԿԬ

If you laid all of our laws end to end, there would be no end.
    -- Mark Twain