RE: $DEFAULT

2001-12-24 23:46:40
Ok, then I will ask another question,  with this recipe:

:0:
* ? test -f ${MYEMAIL} && (${FORMAIL} -zxTo: -zxCc: | fgrep -i -f
${MYEMAIL})

Which I believe is testing for my email address ${MYEMAIL}.  If it passes
the test how do I get it to forward to user(_at_)some(_dot_)system, and if it
fails
goes to the next recipe?

Thanks,
Steve Sykes

"We're all aware that for over 200 years and certainly
over the last two months, freedom rings loud and clear
across this country. But right here and now, it's time to
let freedom roar. Let's light them up."
Dominic Gorie, Commander, Space Shuttle Endeavor