How to recieve Mails without creating REAL users?

2001-12-26 14:01:15
Hi all,

hope I'm not 'off-topic', but my problem concerns both Procmail and
Qpopper, I guess.

I'm just wondering if there was any possibility to recieve/accept
mails when there doesn't exist a REAL user.
Since my system shall only serve as a 'Mailsever' I do not want to
create a real User with an home-directory for every POP-Box I add.

Furthermore I'm searching for an Admin-Frontend (best web-based) for
creating/maintaining POP-Boxes, setting up forwards or vacation
messages and so on.
It would be great if someone could give me some hint!!

Thanx in advance and best Christmas wishes,
Kai