use of INCLUDE

2001-12-27 00:11:09
Dear procmail experts,

My ISP offers screening of spam using a filter that they place in your
.procmailrc

The file contains the following:

INCLUDERC=/usr/local/lib/spamfilter

and does seem to work.

Unfortunately when I selected that option from an automated system in
their web support pages it overwrote my previous .procmailrc file which
does filtering of my mail.  I tried appending my old file to my new one
like this:

INCLUDERC=/usr/local/lib/spamfilter

MAILDIR=$HOME/mail
LOGFILE=$HOME/procmaillog
DEFAULT=/home/1/a/agora/.mail

#face-to-face
:0 c
*^Sender.*ftf
| hypermail -iu -l "FTF List Archives" -d "/home/1/a/agora/ftf" -b
"http://face$

#calico-l
:0:
*^Sender.*calico-l
calico-l

My question is, how can I do the spamfilter and this custom filtering too?
I looked through the manuals but couldn't even find a reference to the
INCLUDE command.

Thanks for any help.

Carolyn