Filter on senders name instead of senders address

2001-12-27 00:28:15
Hi,

Is it possible to filter on senders name instead of his/her address ?

I'm receiving some spam lately from someone who is using a mailinglist. The listowner says he is not capable (I think he is not willing) to block the sender so I want to filter this mail in my .procmailrc.

The senders name is not always the same but the first 5 or 6 characters are always, the subject is always different so it can not be used to determine the spammer.

Thanks for your help.

Vriendelijke groet,

Rene Verharen
rene(_at_)verharen(_dot_)net