Regarding old TO/CC variable RC file

2001-12-27 20:26:22
Just rejoined the list after a couple years.. Seems like there is a
good bit going on Development wise these days =)

I have a RC file that includes the following code:

TO="(^((Original-)?(Resent-)?To|(X-Envelope|Apparently(-Resent)?)-To):\
$PRE_ADDR_SPAN)"

CC="(^((Original-)?(Resent-)?Cc|(X-Envelope|Apparently(-Resent)?)-Cc):\
$PRE_ADDR_SPAN)"

and various other definitions; I can't for the life of me remember who did
this origionally; Anyone recall this code and willing to claim it?

And as I've just upgraded to the latest Procmail bits should I need to
modify it in anyway for changes in the procmail source that have been made
recently?

I haven't noticed anything odd since the upgrade but it appears that this
seems to be failing more when you have multiple recipients in TO or CC.

Ian