.forward-in-Solaris2.7

2001-12-29 03:47:16
I am using Solaris 2.7, recently I have installed
Sendmail.8.12.1 with access TAB as MTA and mail.local
is running on the same system as LDA.
I have installed procmail v3.22 on the same system to
filter users email via ~/.forward file.

But, I am unbale to call procmail via .forward file,
please tell me what is the correct syntex to call
procmail via .forward in Soalris 2.7, also tell me
how can I check the in the log of procmail either it
is running or not via .forward file.
Where can I find procmail log file for general users.
Thanks in Advance.

Regrads,
Iqbal