Spam filtering without downloading the whole message

2002-01-06 05:38:27
I use fetchmail sendmail and procmail to handle incoming mail. In the
last 3 days I've received 2 300K+ spam mails. I've currently got
procmail punting these off into a spam box (filtering on the from
address). Is there any way I could have killed these without having
to completely download them first? (My ISP doesn't do any server-side
filtering).

TIA
--
Stephen Patterson http://www.lexx.uklinux.net/
s(_dot_)patterson(_at_)SPAM(_dot_)freeuk(_dot_)com (remove spam to reply)