Re: procmail is not delivering the mail

2002-01-11 00:32:12
At 15:44 2002-01-10 -0500, Matt Galvin wrote:
these errors are in the log. users are not getting mail, and before this happened, the recipes show up in return recipts, does anyone know how this can be fixed, Thanks a million in advance

Suggestion: how about showing the procmail code associated with the logs. All of us here are not telepathic, and the few of us who are resent wasting the talent on figuring out something that should logically be provided: the LOG isn't the _cause_ -- a badly coded recipe is.

procmail: Opening "^Subject:.*pornography"

My telepathic powers tell me that you have a condition line that doesn't start with "*", and therefore appears to be a delivery line.