Re: List of recipients

2002-01-15 11:34:18
At 11:18 2002-01-15 -0600, Runestone Internet wrote:
I need to compile a list of users receiving messages matching a certain condition. Instead of collecting the messages themselves and manually noting the recipients address, I would like to use procmail for the task.

FTR, the recipient may not be identified in the To:, or for that matter, the Cc:.

How can I append this value to a file?

:0chi:
* somecondition_of_course
| echo $MATCH >> /path/to/myshiitelist.txt

flags are:
        c to copy (user still gets the message)
        h for process the headers only
        i ignore write errors ('cuz we're going to have 'em seeing as our
                pipe isn't going to be read by what we're executing)
        : use locking (so we don't have simultanious writes to this file)

Check it out in a sandbox.