Re: Help with match variable

2002-01-18 07:25:18
Tim Rice writes:
In your message regarding Re: Help with match variable dated Fri, 18 Jan
2002 11:55:21 +0000, Martin McCarthy said that ...

Thank you so much Martin, that is exactly what I'm looking for.

 [Tim, all your messages end up in my junk folder. I presume the reason is
  this Message-Id: header of yours:

                                          ^
 I don't think spaces are allowed (unless quoted).
 ]

 The MATCH variable contains the text that is matched by the regular
 expression to the right of the '\/'.  Your regular expression stops at
 the '\/' and so there's nothing more to put into the MATCH variable.
 Presumably you're wanting what is on the rest of the 'X-spamtrap:' line,
 in which case you want your condition to be something like:

 * ^X-spamtrap:[        ]*\/.*

 is probably safer (space and tab between the brackets).