working with spambouncer 1.4

2002-01-21 15:12:22
Hi,

Please go easy on me. My current script was blocking the list, so I never
saw the comments that came through... pilot error. Feel free to email me
directly at jganz(_at_)sailnow(_dot_)com or reply to the list.

One more time....

I have Spambouncer 1.4 installed and it works pretty well. I have a couple
of questions.

1) I'm getting the following error message in the log. Note the backup
file is created. Obviously, this isn't a fatal error, but it bothers me that
something isn't working quite right. Suggestions would be welcome.