Re: How do I add a feild to the LOGFILE?

2002-01-25 10:04:15
In your message regarding Re: How do I add a field to the LOGFILE? dated
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 03:57:23 -0800, Professional Software Engineering said
that ...

Thank you Sean!

I saw the LOG info in the man pages but thought perhaps LOGFILE had a
global config file I could set. My earlier attempt at using LOG didn't work
but thanks to your help this seems to work fine:

:0 hif
* ^Subject:[    ]*\/.*
| formail -I"Subject: Spamtrap: ${MATCH}"

:0 A