Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

2002-01-26 08:57:22
it seems i lost my .forward file and the one i put is not working but
fetchmail is now
putting my mail in the mailq and is bein lost any idea,  see msg below

what should my forward file look like

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:47:00 -0500 (EST)
From: MAILER-DAEMON(_at_)pepino(_dot_)despiertapr(_dot_)com (Mail Delivery
System)
To: landy(_at_)despiertapr(_dot_)com
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

This is the Postfix on SuSE Linux 7.2 (i386) program at host
pepino.despiertapr.com.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

                        The Postfix on SuSE Linux 7.2 (i386) program

<" |IFS= ' ' ; EXEC /usr/bin/procmail
USER=landie"@pepino.despiertapr.com>:
    unknown user: " |ifs= ' ' ; exec /usr/bin/procmail user=landie"