Re: procmail and metamail

2002-01-28 05:58:03
On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, Mauro Bardini wrote:

[...]

I'm using this piece of figuration in my procmailrc

METAMAIL_TMPDIR=$MAILDIR/attach/$DATE
:0cbhHB:
| metamail -q -w -x

to save tha attach file separately. all is working well, but the name of the
output file of metamail (the attach file I want to use) seems a random
sequence of letter. In the man page of metamail I read:
[...]
Thanks
MAuro

        Try to force the yank option by "-y" flag.  I do it, it is Okay,
        I am not shure that this IS the way, but, it works for me.

B,
 Udi