curios filenames generated by procmail

2002-01-31 01:27:10

Hi,

I am using procmail 3.1.15 together with postfix and courier-imap.
Postfix uses procmail to deliver mail to the user (main.cf :
mailbox_command = /opt/procmail/bin/procmail)

I just tried to filter some of my mails on the server. Here are my very
simple recipe:

:0 H
* ^From:.*andre.konopka.*
.a/new

This moves the Mail to the directory /home/Maildir/.a/new
No problem, but how about the filename. It looks like

msg.IDQ
msg.MDQ

Without filtering the filenames looks like the following ones:

_zrE.RjlV8.hostname
_zF.xK2V8.hostname

Why are the generated names are so different?

Thanks

Andre