Re: Visual Interface!

2002-01-31 03:51:53
At 15:21 2002-01-31 +0500, Mahmood Iqbal Hashmi did say:
There is any procmail visual interface for configuring procmail filters.

Not that I know of. A while back, someone had been mumbling about a library of common routines and some web interface they were using or hoping to develop, for a small ISP scenario or somesuch.

Also advice how can I define policy for all email users like one
email virus locked or delete for all users automaticly.

Read manpages and FAQ, look for "/etc/procmailrcs"