Re: Filtering spam

2002-03-06 09:16:56
In your message regarding Filtering spam dated Wed, 06 Mar 2002 15:56:13
+0300, Odhiambo G. Washington said that ...

 How do I filter mail based on this header?

 I have tried

 :0
 ^X-Spam:*\[SPAM\]
 SPAM

Missing * in Filter line?

:0
* ^X-Spam:*\[SPAM\]
SPAM

 Also, does anyone know how someone using M$ Outlook or OE can utilize
 such a header to filter mail. I have checked mail rules but I don't see
 such flexibility. I am sorry this part is quite OT but I was hoping
 to tap on the expertise available in this list.

Both OE & Outlook have a "with specific words in the subject" in their
Rules wizard, just use [SPAM] and it should filter it

--
Best Regards,

Tim Rice