Regarding forwarding of junk mails

2002-03-11 05:21:57
Hi,
I am facing a problem. Could anybody help me in resolving this problem. Is there any recepie available by which I can read the attachments of the mail and check if it is prono or illegal (on the basis of header of the attachement) then forward that mail to one admin(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com account instead of delivering it to the concerned user.

One more help I need . Can you please tell me where to put .procmailrc file. Is it common for all users or different for each user.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Vaibhav