Re: Skipped actions?

2002-03-11 20:15:17
At 20:27 2002-03-11 -0600, Mike Loiterman wrote:

I'm trying to run all emails through a perl script callled spamc.
After this happens I want to check the header for a string.  This is
my script:

:0fw
| spamc -u mike
| formail -I "X-message-flag: $MATCH" -I "X-Spam-Status: Yes"

You're smoking something. You don't have a DELIVERY, followed by CONDITIONS and ANOTHER DELIVERY.

You need to insert a line between the |spamc invocation and the condition for the X-Spam-Report line, something like:

:0fwha

(or something reasonably like it)

BTW, rather than run this extra formail, why not just alter the perl script to add the additional headers (or change your other code to simply accept the header the perl script is injecting).

procmail: Skipped "* ^X-Spam-Report:  \/.*; "

"Skipped" is procmail's way of saying "I didn't expect this here - I'm ignoring it."