Re: Blocking Attachment

2002-03-15 12:26:06
At 23:45 2002-03-14 -0800, Roy Barte did say:
Im using RedHat 7.2. Now my question is, how to block attachment using procmailrc configuration.

I suggest you check out the FAQ and list archives, linked from:
        <http://www.procmail.org>

How to identify attachments has been discussed to extremes on the list in past months.