Procmail and maildir

2002-03-22 15:47:40
Hi all,

I've just built the latest procmail-3.22 in the apparantly vain attempt to
achieve Maildir format support. I believe that this was supposed to be in
around 3.15 as per:
.html

Version 3.14 does not (correctly) support mailspools in maildir format.
This has been fixed in 3.15pre, the current beta.

Anyway, is there something I need to actually DO to make it support this
format. I've done this before about 6 months ago - I think using
procmail-maildir on around procmail-3.13 or so.

Basically, I'm trying to get it to deliver mail to /home/$user/Mailbox - any
help would be appreciated. I would prefer to do it natively with procmail
rather than using procmail recipes to do it as we have quite a complex
ruleset as it is and I'm not skilled enough to risk making drastic
modifications.

Your help in this regard would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Michael