FWD:RE:RE:Increase your business sales (fwd)

|   Scott Palmer   |  Any sufficiently large group of people is  |
|                  |  indistinguishable from idiots.             |
| scott(_at_)pcisys(_dot_)net |                  - OR -                     |
|                  |            "Masses are asses."              |
--- Begin Message ---

BulkMailing4Dummies Volume 3

Introducing the highest quality email address CD-ROM on the market.
 We've done the work to ensure that you get the largest, cleanest,
 most deliverable email address collections available anywhere!

BulkMailing4Dummies CD-ROMS are never mass produced.
That's because these addresses are updated, re-filtered,
 and rotated on a frequent basis using address verification software.
The result is a unique CD-ROM for each customer for a fraction of the
 cost that other companies charge.

We have removed addresses containing over 400 key words such as abuse,
 spam, postmaster, cauce, etc., and eliminated addresses with .edu, mil,
 .org, .gov, .us, and .ac top level extensions.  All addresses with
 foreign country extensions have also been removed and placed in
separate files.

All lists are filtered through our professionally maintained 19+ million
 global remove list which includes our "house remove list" of flames
 and complainers who support NANAE, CAUCE, FREE and other
anti-email commerce groups.

Email address lists are randomized and separated into easy to
 manage lots and separated by domain. We don't give you huge
 text files that are impractical to send, just clean, deliverable
addresses in an easy to manage format!

Here is an example of your potential earnings if you have a
product that brings you a profit of around $30. Remember,
on the Internet,  you can make money 7 days a week, 24 hours a day...
 even while you sleep, orders come from all over the world!

Orders
Per Day Weekly
Earnings  Monthly
Earnings Yearly
Earnings
1 $210.00 $840.00 10,080.00
2 $420.00 $1,680.00 $20,160.00
3 $630.00 $2,520.00 $30,240.00
4 $1,050.00 $4,200.00 $50,400.00
5 $2,100.00 $8,400.00 $100,000.00
6 $3,150.00 $12,600.00 $151,200.00

                  THE QUESTION IS... how do you generate those orders?

                      OUR LATEST & GREATEST IS JUST RELEASED!

BulkMailing4Dummies Volume 3

         >>> almost 70 MILLION Verified Addresses - Just Released! <<<
                    THE VERY BEST email addresses available anywhere!!

** F R E E     B O N U S E S **

It's sad, but many people purchase address cd's...and then spend
additional hundreds buying the specialized software to enable them
to send their mail out. Then they have to search for days-and-months
 on end to find a product that will sell on the 'net.

We've solved that problem entirely with our exclusive "e-BUSINESS" bonus offer:

1. A Professional Mailing Software. This proven software has sold for
 as high as $1599.00. This is not a demo, but a full working version.
 It is what the pro's have used for years and is simply THE BEST mailing
software.
This Mailer saves the resources of your ISP by utilizing its' own Mail Server
/Client/Routing/ system. You don't pass a single copy of e-mail through your
dial-up's mail servers... or any type of third party relaying for that matter.
 Stay one step ahead of the competition with these incredible features!
TOTALLY ANONYMOUS !

The BulkEmail4dummies VOL. 3, is the ABSOLUTE BEST product of its
kind anywhere in the world today. There are NO OTHER products
ANYWHERE that can compete with the quality of this CD.
O N E   O F   A   K I N D

Your CD-ROM contains the following sub-directories:

Harvested and Verified directly within the last 45 days!

LARGE DOMAINS (52,632,143) Separated into 27 Separate folders by domain
aol.com (7,613,650) att.net (551,664)
cis.net (2,816,363) earthlink.com (583,157)
excelforlife.com (858,582)  excite.com (1,600,273)
gateway.net (677,426) geocities.com (454,339)
gte.net (424,385) home.com (439,602)
hotmail.com (18,844,713)  juno (184,501)
lycos.com (311,703)  mail.com (231,115)
mailcity.com (269,275) mailexcite.com (490,878)
mindspring.com (750,481) msn.com (4,521,724)
netscape.net (896,313) netzero.net (309,501)
pacbell.net (280,471) prodigy.com (320,930)
swbell.net (372,784) usa.net (1,334,430)
worldnet.att.net (626,356) yahoo.com (8,798,106)
OTHER DOMAINS (22,564,434) 322 Separate Domains,
each Domain has 10,000+ email addresses per folder
MISC. DOMAINS (20,080,360) (less than 10,000 emails per domain)
FOREIGN by COUNTRY: (3,283,612) Total Addresses
with foreign country extensions. separated in to the 14 following files:
(174,975) .uk United Kingdom (2,445,067) .ca Canada
(100,233) .de Germany (73,752) .au Australia
(41,641) .jp Japan (270,602) Misc Domains
(21,813) .es Spain (43,064) .it Italy
(34,634) .fi Finland (4,500) .no Norway
(23,824) .br Brazil (11,611) .dk Denmark
(11,245) .at Austria (8,068) .il Israel
REMOVES: (10+ Million) All those Lousy complainers to remove
 from your mailing to cut down on complaints. Split into 4 separate files.
=====================================
ACT WITHIN THE NEXT 72 HOURS AND
RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING "BONUS":
=====================================

LIBRARY: Bulk Email Information Listing:
Bulkbook.html - Comprehensive guide to email marketing.
BulkISPs.html - Listing of Bulk ISP services.
Freehost.html - Free web site hosting sites.
Freemail.html - Links for where to get free email accounts.
WashISPs.html - Information about Washington State laws.
Guerilla.exe - Internet marketing E-book
Tactics.exe - Search Engine Tactics E-book.
Targeted.exe - Schieve's Bulk email marketing E-book
e-BOOKs: Killer Mini Sites - A turn-Key web business complete with
 templates ($289 Value)
Million Dollar Emails - How to write Million Dollar Emails ($249 Value)
Hottest Web Businesses - an Excellent resource ($899 Value)
FreeADD System - How to get and write free adds ($299 Value)
101 Secrets - A VERY useful little program ($129 Value)
5 reports - YES the very $5 Report you have seen on TV ALL
5 Included ($25 Value)
Downloads - A quick link page to many useful downloads everyone
 should have (bonus)
SOFTWARE:
Express Mail Server - Turns your PC into an SMTP server. ($399 Value)
Stealth Mass Mailer - Traditional stealth bulk mailer. ($399 Value)
Stealth Mass Mailer - Traditional stealth bulk mailer. ($399 Value)
I CLOAK (full version) Cloaks your web site IP address. ($199 Value)
Address Rover 98 - Extracts email addresses from the web. ($199 Value)
Net Contact 5.4 - Full version news group extractor. ($100 Value)
Net Contact 5.4 - Full version news group extractor. ($100 Value)
List Manager (full version) clean and split large lists. ($65 Value)
Checker 98 (full version) Accept checks from your web site! ($450 Value)
InterNetActive Software - Program containing Net resources. ($79 Value)
E-Verify (demo) Program that verifies general addresses.
SN Suite (demo) Program that verifies AOL-only addresses.
Access One Software (demos) The professional's email program.
UTILITY: Utility Software Listing:
pkwinzip.exe - Install this to zip and unzip any file.
txtpad16.exe - 16 bit program for opening large text files.
txtpad32.exe - 32 bit program for opening large text files.
renameit.zip - Rename/Edit large batches of address files.
bulkmate.zip - Evaluation copy of a great list manager.
zipit.hqx - Install this on MACs to zip and unzip files.
winzipv8.0.zip Install this to unzip any file

NOTE: Each directory also contains a read me file with detailed information.

D O N ' T H E S I T A T E on this one or you will miss out on the most
effective way to market anywhere...PERIOD!

O R D E R N O W . . . SAME DAY SERVICE (M-F) if your order is received
 before 4pm Eastern.

To order, via credit card simply cut/paste and print out the
 EZ ORDER FORM below and fax to our office today.

                    ***** BulkEmail4dummies VOL. 3*****

                         ***** NOW ONLY $349! *****

This "Special Price" is in effect for the next seven days, after that we

Don't delay... you can be in business tomorrow!

We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Checks by Fax.

---------------------------------------------Cut &
Paste-----------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------EZ Order
Form---------------------------------------------------

_____Yes! I want everything! I am ordering within 72 hours.
Include my FREE "Business On A Disk" bonus along with your
BulkEmail4Dummies Vol. 3 CD for the special price of only $349.00 +
shipping as indicated below.

_____Yes! I missed the 72 hour special, but I am ordering
 BulkEmail4Dummies Vol. 3, super clean e-mail addresses within
7 days for the "special" price of only $749.00 + s&h.

_____Oop's I missed the 72 hour and 7 day "specials". I am ordering
 BulkEmail4Dummies Vol. 3 CD at the regular price of $1299.00 + s&h.

                     ***PLEASE SELECT YOUR SHIPPING OPTION***

____I would like to receive my package FedEx OVERNIGHT.
I am including $25 for shipping. (Hawaii & Alaska $30 - Canada $35,
 all other International add an *additional* $25 [$40 total] for shipping)

____I would like to receive my package UPS 2 DAY delivery.
 I'm including $15 for shipping. (Sorry no Canada or International delivery -
 Continental U.S. shipping addresses only)

                                        ***Please Print Carefully***

NOTE: Orders cannot be shipped without complete information including
your signature. No exceptions!

NAME____________________________________________________

COMPANY NAME____________________________________________

ADDRESS_________________________________________________
(FedEx can only ship to street addresses - no P.O. boxes)

CITY, STATE, ZIP________________________________________

PHONE NUMBER____________________________________________
(required for shipping & tracking)

EMAIL ADDRESS___________________________________________
(Print Carefully - required in case we have a question and to
send you a confirmation that your order has been shipped)

TYPE OF CREDIT CARD:

____ VISA ___ MASTERCARD ____ DISCOVER

CREDIT CARD# __________________________________________

EXPIRATION DATE________________________________________

NAME ON CARD___________________________________________

TOTAL AMOUNT (Including Shipping): $___________________

DATE: x__________________

(Required) SIGNATURE: x_________________________________
I understand that I am purchasing the BulkMailing4Dummies Volume 3
e-mail address CD, and authorize the above charge to my credit card,
the addresses are not rented, but are mine to use for my own mailing,
over-and-over. Free bonuses are included, but cannot be considered
part of the financial transaction. I understand that it is my responsibility
to comply with any laws applicable to my local area. As with all software,
once opened the CD may not be returned, however, if found defective
 it will be replaced with like product at no charge.

You may fax your order to us at: 1-602-392-8288

CHECK BY FAX SERVICES!

If you would like to fax a check, paste your check below and fax it
 to our office along with the EZ Order Form forms to: 1-602-392-8288

***24 HOUR FAX SERVICES*** PLEASE PASTE YOUR CHECK HERE

AND FAX IT TO US AT: 1-602-392-8288

If You fax a CHECK PLEASE ALLOW 72 HOURS FOR PROCESSING

*****Remove Instructions*********
mailto:sendhere07(_at_)excite(_dot_)com?subject=REMOVE CD

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:SECTION 301
"Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, furthertransmissions
to you by sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you."

--- End Message ---