Re: skipping headers in rulesets

2002-03-29 10:40:34
Ryan asked,

| Is there any way to effectively disable the 'H' flag for a
| specified rule? For example:
|
| :0BhbwW
|
| These flags still check the headers of the message in that
| particular ruleset. Is there any way to disable this??

Something is amiss.  Using `B' without `H' should restrict searches to the
body.  There's something else going on, Ryan.  What does a verbose logfile
say?  Maybe another recipe is doing something you don't expect it to.

BTW, you should choose `w' or `W' (or neither).  I don't know how procmail
handles being told both, but they do conflict.  And while we're at it, `hb'
is the default, so you don't need that either.