Re: Exit code from an external program

2002-04-01 21:06:19
On Tue, 2 Apr 2002 the voices made Kevin Myers write:

On Tue, 2 Apr 2002 05:23:34 +0200 (CEST), you wrote:

Based on your pseudocode I'd say that you just want to do a simple
true/false-
match; just check the flags in procmailrc and you'll find what you need (you
check if the recipe before failed or not).

Thanks, but I don't quite understand what you mean. Like this?

 Nope, not like that; if you want to do something based on what the exitcode
was then you need to look at $? after the pipe; it will contain the exitcode.
Just get the exitcode into a variable and then do var ?? pattern as the other
conditions.

        /Tony
--
Per scientiam ad libertatem. ©1999-2002 tony(_at_)vanstrom(_dot_)org
-- Random URL (8/10):