Re: request

2002-04-26 00:49:25
At 14:34 2002-04-25 -0400, Poreddy, Karunakar (K.) did say:

Can any one help me to configure the procmail? Thanks in advance for you help

If you're going to POST to the list, you should READ it too - someone already responded in the affirmative to your inquiry.

FTR, it would make a LOT of sense for you to provide some information explaining what about the procmail documentation doesn't make sense to you, what MTA you're using, what platform/distro you're using, and what version of procmail you have.

If you're looking for someone to read the procmail documentation to you, good luck.