newbie question

2002-06-08 15:02:45
I was hoping someone here has gone through this before and can help. I am
using qmail 1.03 on redhat 7.2 with qmail-scanner/spamassassin. I have
procmail 3.21. The procmail I am assuming installed with redhat. I did not
do it. Everything is working properly. Spam is being tagged as spam. I only
need to know how to get maildrop working.

I guess short and sweet, I need to know:

1. What do I put in my .qmail file to invoke procmail.
2. What do I put in my /etc/procmailrc file to look for the  *
~/Maildir/.
3. Or is there a quick simple how to, to get this done. I just need to get
the basics working and I can build on it from there with reading and trail
error. I don't quite understand all the basic but am working on it.

Thanks
Doug