third part of message ?

2002-06-10 04:55:45
Dear group.

It goes this way:

:0
* some recipe
{
    :0 iwhf:
    |some action on header

    :0 iwbf:
    |some action on body

    :0
    |some action acting on message regarding previous analizes of header and
body
}

AND problem is that in inbox I'm reciveing ex.:

--====================54535rsmqdf====

OR

g5AAaAL23244

OK. I know what it is (part of mime code of message - or I think so). One thing
is sure for me it is not the part of
the header nor body so how to filter it out ?

Currently I'm droping it by placeing at the end of that m/a nested action :

    /dev/null
}

but I feel it is not the properest way of solution.