newbie -- auto-reply recipe help

2002-06-17 11:40:41
I have this recipe:

:0bw
| while read url; do lynx -dump "$url" | $SENDMAIL -oi
address(_at_)blah(_dot_)org
; done

It sends the lynx output to address(_at_)blah(_dot_)org(_dot_)  However I would
like it
to send the output the the reply-to or from value from the received
email.  In other words, a user sends an email containing a url, it gets
parsed by procmail and this recipe, and then the same user gets sent the
lynx output.

In simpler terms, how do I substitue the reply-to or from address into
that recipe?

How do I do this?  I'm very new to procmail and very stumped.

Thanks!

Bob