Re: seeking help

2002-06-19 09:07:34
On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, RISHI KAUSHAL PRASAD wrote:

i m new to .procmail thing so I want to know that can anyone will please
tell me that how can i filter my mails ...what do i have to do for
installing this mail processing software ........
thanks in advance ..............

        Start here: ---> http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/
        Step by step from nothing to something - and more.

        About install, if you are sysadmin, see in the sources directory
        there are examples.  One file named:  "local_procmail_lmtp.m4"
        show you how to make the sendmail.cf to work with procmail by m4(1)
        command (with no explainations).  Other file named:  "advanced"
        explain more about the installation.

Bye,
 Udi