different partitions question

2002-06-24 11:22:39
I have 4 or 5 hardrives for my new mail  server. Each
of these hardrives have 8 partitions. I want to
configure Procmail so that user?s mail with the last
name starting from A-C, go to one partition of a
hardrive, user?s mail with the last name of D-G, go to
another partition. Is that possible with Promail? Is
there a document?

Tru64Dog