Re: Not executing the piped script?

2002-06-25 08:04:58

Hi there, I already tried all the ways of specifying the path to the
script, including $HOME/scriptname, but it makes no difference.
Basically my test script just opens and writes to a text file, which has
universal read / write / execute permissions for now. But it doesn't do
it (but does work from the command line)! Doesn't touch the text file in
any way. Procmail.log tells me:

procmail: Executing "/home/inbound/inbound.pl"

But no other information. Is there anything about general configuration
that could cause this / permissions to directories, or anything? I'm sure
I had this working before but when I've come to it recently, it seems to
have stopped.

Cheers

Kirk.