auto reply

2002-07-03 07:43:38
Hello,

I am very new using procmail and I can not make it to do an auto reply.
What I have tried is

:0 wh
* ^FROM.*mconga
| (formail  -r -A"X-Loop: manuelc(_at_)dai(_dot_)ed(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk" ; \
   echo "Please do not send more crap." \
   ) | /usr/lib/sendmail -oi -t

even though the program catches the emails from mconga (it is an another
account of mine which I am using for testing) the reply message is never
received. I have checked and the programs formail and /usr/lib/sendmail
are working properly.

Thanks for your help.

Manuel