Tiny question from a newbie

2002-07-10 06:52:26
Hi, folks

since few days, I use procmail to deliver the mail from a
multidrop-account to the local users.
I use (might be a little old ?) procmail v3.13.1 dated 1999/04/05.

Most of the things to configure, I could get out of the documentations -
and it works.

But now the question: some of our users have abbonnements of newsletters
which do not work any more (they are delivered to the default
mail-account). I analyzed the pure mail-file and saw there, that the name
of the recipient in these mails is contained in the field "Envelope-To:".
As far as I could figure out, the problem has to deal with the macro "TO"
which seems to fail at this field.

Is there a possibility to correct this ?

Thanks a lot in advance

Norbert Knoblauch
norbert(_dot_)knoblauch(_at_)bis-walraven(_dot_)de