Using Procmail to 'forward' messages to PHP

2002-07-11 13:57:32
Hi guys

I have been told that Procmail - together with Exim - would be able to
'forward' certain messages to a php script?

What I need, is that it should take all emails sent to one or more
domains (virtual domains on a FreeBSD) and then forward the header
information to a PHP script. Then the PHP script should take the From
Name, Email address and subject and put into a MySQL database, or send
out predefined mails - whatever; I just need to have the values in the
php script.

Can anyone guide me in the right direction? I have never used Procmail
before, so this will be all new to me.

Thank you in advance,

Jesper